The Firm

O'Flynn Weese LLP has its origins in the 1886 law partnership of Francis Edmund O'Flynn and W. Jeffers Diamond. In late 1886, Francis Edmund O'Flynn and W. Jeffers Diamond formed the law firm of O'Flynn and Diamond. In 1913, the firm became O'Flynn, Diamond & O'Flynn when Mr. O'Flynn's eldest son, Edmund Ducket O'Flynn, joined the practice. In 1923, Francis' younger son, John Dale O'Flynn, also became a partner in the law firm. Read More...

The firm maintains a pre-eminent presence in the professional, economic and cultural communities of Belleville and the broader Quinte area. Clients and colleagues find our lawyers to be dedicated, responsive and thoroughly professional. We participate regularly in continuing legal education programs so clients receive advice in accordance with the current state of the law.

We are proud of our wide-ranging contributions to the community. These contributions are an inherent part of a lawyer's professional responsibilities. Lawyers and support staff participate in a diverse number of professional, charitable and public service organizations in the Quinte area.

Our office is located at the intersection of Bridge and Church Streets in downtown Belleville, Ontario.

View the embedded image gallery online at:
http://owtlaw.com/the-firm#sigFreeId152c2e3973

Watch Our Video